Search This Blog

June 17, 2011

WIP River Song from Doctor Who 6

River's Jacket is finished! And I like it so much. I didn't know what I was going to use for the fur, but I found a scrunchy at Family Dollar that was made from the prettiest yarn for only $1 (for 3 of them). The purple and pink are in my pigtails, but the white one, I unraveled the yarn and sewed it to the collar of her jacket making loopies with each stitch to give it a kind of pretty lambs wool appearance. I like this very much and am sure that I will use this technique again for other items.

Next on the agenda, holster, gun and pouch waist belt. These I been dreading because I've not got a plan of action yet. But I HAVE to get them done today! My very own self imposed deadline. And I'm sticking to it!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment