Search This Blog

June 15, 2011

WIP River Song from Doctor Who 3

Moving along nicely :o) River now has her pants and I'm working on her boots. Since I started her boots, she seems to be getting sassier and sassier. That's ok with me. Normally I like to bake the soles onto the shoes, but I did a test with the material I used, and it didn't work out well. The material didn't shrink or melt, but there's a pretty heavy small of plastic in my room now and I only had it in for about 15 minutes. That's not good. Sooooo I will make the soles another way :o) Air dry clay would be great for this. OOrrrr....Just came to me, I can use my 2 part epoxie :o) Very good!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment