Search This Blog

June 12, 2011

Chibitude Update!

Ann of Green Gables 2
chibitudeI wanted to send a quick note to all my mailing list subscribers to let you know what I've been up to.

In the past I never did custom orders because it would stress me so that I'd have panic attacks. But now, I'm over my attacks and am having a wonderful time working on custom orders.

If you are interested in a custom Kawaii Shimai, you can contact me any time and tell me your ideas.

Here's a picture of the last custom order that I completed. She was so much fun to make! I really like sculpting children. If you'd like to see her progress photos you can by visiting her photo album.


If you haven't been to the website for awhile, please feel welcome to look around. There are a lot of changes to the site, a video section, and also links to my facebook, twitter, myspace etc pages.

Have a great Evening!!

If you would like to be removed from this mailing list, or have been sent this message on error, please send a blank email to maddy@chibitude.com with unsubscribe in the subject line.

You've received this email from:
Maddy Nupp McDonald
1011 Berkley Rd
Auburndale, FL 33823
copyright 2011 chibitude



No comments:

Post a Comment