Search This Blog

January 1, 2008

Snoogietushkins are here!

It was a rough day getting everything ready, but they are officially here now. Mac and I had a brainstorming session, deciding upon a name that was appropriate for them. I shared the story with him, and he and I thought on it for a couple hours. It was Mac's idea to call them Snoogietushkins. I love the name, Mac is so helpful.

I've only listed the first 4 as to not overwhelm people with too much up at once. If you'd like to see them, you can either use the widget at the top of this page, or you can visit this link:
espiritmaddy's items

Thank you to everyone for your support throughout the year of 2007. It has made my coming back to ebay so very enjoyable. I've met such wonderful people and made really great friends.

Happy New Year to everyone!!!!! I look forward to another fun year filled with chibitude!

Chibitude level: 9/10 (I'm sleepy)

No comments:

Post a Comment