Search This Blog

January 20, 2008

Just saying hello :o)

I thought I'd pop in for a minute since I've got some extra time while I'm defragging my computer.

I've had a lot of fun the past couple of days doing sketches. Once I've completed my sketches, I like to scan them into my computer and then make a desktop wallpaper of them. This way it's like my computer is saying "ok....you have no excuse...here's your ideas....get busy!!!" :o)

I think I may have some time today to sculpt. I'm hoping. And I've got the chibi picked out that I want to do. I have more snoogie sketches, but I want to do a chibi dragon today. Because of their proportions, they can be in more expressive poses.

I'm going to make a new tag for sketches for this blog, and keep them updated here.

I'm in a pretty good mood today. :o) It looks like today will be peaceful. My desk is basically clean, I've got a little laundry to do, and a kitchen cleaning. But other than that, I think I'll be free today. My hubby will probably be playing some darts (on our front porch), and I hope to go out and play a couple games with him as well. I always lose, he's an awesome dart player.

Chibitude level: 5/10 (because I'm not actually chibi-ing at the moment)

No comments:

Post a Comment