Search This Blog

August 16, 2011

2011-07-27-tb-111.jpg
This little outfit fits soooooooo much better. Using the finer material, and making sure she's got bootie really made the difference. I think she looks adorable! I feel like I want to make a Sailor Moon doll, now seeing Tink in the outfit. :o)

2011-07-27-tb-112.jpg
She still needs a couple of final touches that you won't be able to see, like painting the bottom of her base etc, but other than that, this little one is happy and finished.


2011-07-27-tb-113.jpg
Here she is in more poses. I thought I was going to add more stuff to her base, but now I'm not sure because she seems to enjoy moving all around it.

To see all posts of this doll, visit the link below:
http://espiritmaddy.blogspot.com/search?q=tinkerbell 

No comments:

Post a Comment