(original start day 07/05/2011)
Yup, I'm making one for me...LOL. I just have little projects that I forget to get around to that aren't urgent, or even important, and I want to remember them.
1. Make a soap dish....research on the net for a good idea and make it.
2. Make a block like my wing block, but bigger that can hold my most often used tools. That can sit on my desk while I sculpt. With the usual suspects, liner brush, eyebrow comb, clay shapers, needle tool, x-acto knife, wooden tool.
5. A really cute pin cushion that will fit inside of my sewing box. Make sure to use wood at the bottom so that the pins do not go all the way through and poink me.
7. Look for bulk embroidery thread for sale. Used, so that the price is lower.
8. Look for bulk crochet thread....and keep looking. I need more colors but can't afford to pay much.
11. In the movie "I remember Mamma" the oldest daughter wants a hair receiver. I'd like to make one of those to use with my viscose. Would be neat if I could make one that has a separate place for each color of hair (something that wasn't necessary in the original design)