Search This Blog

April 11, 2012

New Chibi Turtle http://bit.ly/ItULjQ #madeinamerica #ckdin #kawaii

Kawaii Chibi Baby Handmade Polymer 

I'd love for you to check out my newest
chibis listed on auction at
my website for
a starting bid of just $1

You read that right, I have an auction page on my website
so that I can still offer the $1 bid auctions to my buyers.

 
  • you do not have to enter ANY financial information.
  • nor do you have to add any shipping information

Simply register by choosing a username, password and email address.
Choose your Time Zone.
Wait for your registration email, and click the link inside.
That's it!

If you win, we'll take care of through paypal and email :o)

Simply and Easy

p.s. The Silver Chibi has been moved from Artfire to here


Can you live without a Chibitude Chibi???
Yes, but after you've seen one in person, you'll ask yourself why you ever did. ;)

Thanks for viewing my item!
I appreciate you spending your valuable time with me
and hope that you will be interested in my art.

xoxo Maddy
(Maddy Nupp McDonald)

"to make it in America we need to make it in America"
Blogger | Etsy | Ebay | Facebook | Flicker | Artfire | MySpace | Twitter | Youtube | Website

1 comment:

  1. I can't recall the last time I enjoyed an informative article like I have yours. You've exceeded my high standards and expectations with your excellent writing skills. You must have higher standards than I do.
    I am bookmarking this contentThis page shows you usage and meanings of Chachkies around the world.An immense amount of girly trinkets that literally take over the whole house and bathroom. Little metal figurines, little ceramic pets, little shoes that obviously cant be worn, shit that chicks buy at a Hallmark store!

    ReplyDelete