Search This Blog

April 3, 2012

New Chibi http://bit.ly/HH9N4l #madeinamerica #ckdin #kawaii

Kawaii Chibi Baby Handmade Polymer 

I'd love for you to check out my newest
chibi listed for $45 on Artfire

Here is my latest little chibi baby.
He is made from a custom mix of polymer clay and painted with acrylic paints.
If you like her, please consider showing your support by leaving a comment on my item and
sharing it with your friends :o)

Every bit helps helps! xoxo

Can you live without a Chibitude Chibi???
Yes, but after you've seen one in person, you'll ask yourself why you ever did. ;)

Thanks for viewing my item!
I appreciate you spending your valuable time with me
and hope that you will be interested in my art.

xoxo Maddy
(Maddy Nupp McDonald)

"to make it in America we need to make it in America"
Blogger | Etsy | Ebay | Facebook | Flicker | Artfire | MySpace | Twitter | Youtube | Website

No comments:

Post a Comment