Search This Blog

February 3, 2012

New Chibi Baby Listed $1 Starting Bid!!!


Kawaii Chibi Baby Dragonfly
Handmade Polymer Clay OOAK
Just $1 to start the bidding!!

chibitude

Here is my latest little chibi baby.
She is made from of polymer clay and painted with acrylic paints.

Her clothing is not removable. I tried, but she won't let me....she loves her little dress too much ;)

If you like her, please consider showing your support by placing a small bid. :o)  Each one helps! xoxo

Can you live without a Chibitude Chibi???

Yes, but after you've seen one in person, you'll ask yourself why you ever did. ;)

Thanks for viewing my item!
I appreciate you spending your valuable time with me
and hope that you will be interested in my art.

xoxo Maddy
(Maddy Nupp McDonald)

Blogger | Etsy | Ebay | Facebook | Flicker | IndiePublic | MySpace | Twitter | Youtube | Website

No comments:

Post a Comment