Search This Blog

February 14, 2012

Chibi Amigurumi



Chibi Amigurumi

on Facebook!
chibitude

I'm trying something a little different.
I've posted my latest batch of work on Facebook.
Please consider taking a look, and
letting me know what you this of
this format.

Can't see the album?
Make sure to "like" the Chibitude page :o)
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chibitude/110956632275828


Can you live without a Chibitude Chibi???
Yes, but after you've seen one in person, you'll ask yourself why you ever did. ;)

Thanks for viewing my item!
I appreciate you spending your valuable time with me
and hope that you will be interested in my art.

xoxo Maddy
(Maddy Nupp McDonald)

Blogger | Etsy | Ebay | Facebook | Flicker | IndiePublic | MySpace | Twitter | Youtube | Website

No comments:

Post a Comment