Search This Blog

February 10, 2008

New Moonky listed!

Chibi Greeting everyone!
Please notice I've listed my newest item on Wagglepop.
My newest listing is a little Moonky named Nanner.


540764

I want to send a big THANK YOU to all of you who have come over and bid.

Payments are being made via paypal. I will send an invoice at the end of the auction.

This auction does have a reserve, but the amount is only $35.00.

And for those of you who are wondering about the BIN's that I've been putting on my auctions. It is because
Wagglepop's BIN items are indexed in Froogle (google's shopping site) and I'm hoping to get some exposure
there. Honest I'm not just being greedy. :)

********Please Note********
Make sure you refresh your wagglepop pages. Wagglepop doesn't automaticlly refresh like ebay did.
----------------------------------------------------
Thanks so much for looking! And good luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment