Search This Blog

June 3, 2012

The chibis are finally ready

Well, they've got their new home now :o) To any and all who might be interested, I have the following three up for adoption right now.
I know they're not new, and that I've been sitting on them (hehehe not literally.....lol) But they've been waiting patiently for me to get my
____ together :o)

The new site, the bidding is freeform. No need to register, just put in a name, and email address and how much you want to bid.
When the time runs down, I'll close the bidding, and send an invoice to the highest bidder.

If you have any problems, just email me, and I'll fix it right up.

Thanks so much to all of you who've been so patient with me over the years. I know, I've been hopping from here to there trying to find the
perfect home for my selling and you've gone through it with me registering a million places, bidding here, buying there. I truly appreciate
your support and your loyalty and commitment to being part of the chibi family.

Hopefully this will be my final resting place. Selling directly from my site is what my goal has always been.
Thank you again so much and talk to you soon!!! p.s. I'll be starting new chibis next week :o)
xoxoxo Maddy
Kawaii Chibi Guardian Angel Polymer Clay 20120515048
Starting Bid:
$1.00

Ending Date:
2012-06-10
15:00 EDT
Adorable Kawaii Chibi Monkey and Baby Dragon Polymer Clay 20120330024
Starting Bid:
$1.00

Ending Date:
2012-06-10
15:00:00 EDT
Kawaii Adorable Chibi Baby Dragon with Yummy Purple Cake Polymer Clay 20120409031
Starting Bid:
$1.00

Ending Date:
2012-06-10
15:00:00 EDT

No comments:

Post a Comment