Search This Blog

October 17, 2011

Turtle Bug listed on Ebay

This is Leonardo, He's a sweet boy. He surely is gentle but he also has that a feisty personality. He sometimes barks like a dog and meows like a cat and makes many other sounds snoring in particular
I heard that for the first time yesterday ;).

Chibitude Chibis are little collectibles, sit-abouts, bric-a-brac, chachkies or dust collectors. :o)
They are meant to be enjoyed with the eye and with close attention to detail.
They are created to be collected and live together in groups.
Chibitude Chibis hope to make you and
all who you share them with, smile and feel innocent childlike fascination.

Can you live without a Chibitude Chibi???
Yes, but after you've seen one in person, you'll ask yourself why you ever did. ;)

Thanks for viewing my item!
I appreciate you spending your valuable time with me
and hope that you will be interested in my art.

xoxo Maddy (Maddy Nupp McDonald)

No comments:

Post a Comment