Search This Blog

March 21, 2012

Chibi troubles :O) #madeinamerica #ckdin #kawaii Getting ready for a revamp http://bit.ly/GEmCgQ

I've been having some trouble lately with my chibi-bibis. I don't know why but they are not coming out as happy as I'd like. The last two been looking sadly.

So hopefully today I can get some mojo back. We have a doctors visit today (nothing major) but I think maybe the worry about results has gotten to me. I'm a natural worry-wart about things.

This little bee that I did last was the beginning of me not being happy with my work. So today if the timing is right, I'm going to remake this little baby so that he's as lovable on the outside as he is on the inside.


His listing will be coming down in about 3 hours I think and hopefully he'll have a nice new happy body before this evening :o)


chibitude

xoxo Maddy
(Maddy Nupp McDonald)

"to make it in America we need to make it in America"
Blogger | Etsy | Ebay | Facebook | Flicker | IndiePublic | MySpace | Twitter | Youtube | Website

1 comment:

  1. This article contains some of the best information on this subject.  I found this easy to understand and interesting to read.  This is good content.The emotions of the girls are the most fragile thing, they can be associated with these tiny things and can be ruined if something bad happens or is said about these chachkies.

    ReplyDelete